New Registration Procedures for 2015 Rallies!
Please note, effective for all 2015 Rallies, the following new procedures have been implemented due to changes in the Virginia Region Pony Club web site. These are significantly different from prior years, so please read carefully and follow all instructions.
- All members will need to have a log in and password account with the Virginia Region Pony Club at www.wrponyclub.org. This is the regional web site where all rally registrations are managed. The email address associated with your account is editable by you at any time. Whichever login you use will be the email that receives all system notifications of upcoming events, membership renewals, event reminder emails, etc.
- All Rally entries are to be made electronically by each individual member using the entry forms attached to the VRPC calendar and followed up with payment and other paperwork requested. Please click the Calendar link above and navigate to the desired date to download a specific rally invitation and entry forms.
- When you register for a VRPC rally or activity, an invoice is generated by the system and emailed to you. You will now pay the invoice yourself at the time of registration via credit card or mail a check to VRPC Treasurer Vicki Golden.
- As in the past, if you are a current, active member of MOCPC, the Club will subsidize 50 percent of your rally entry. Due to the change in the VRPC process, however, reimbursement for 50 percent of the rally fee will occur AFTER the member participates in the rally. The Club coordinator in charge of the rally will be responsible for informing the treasurer of all rally participants and reimbursement checks will subsequently be mailed to participants.
- The Virginia Region Pony Club has a set of helpful FAQs on their web site. In addition, your club leadership and rally coordinators are always available to help you and you will find their contact information on common listserve postings.